Vision & Mission
Last modified on: Saturday Oct 03, 2020
Our vision is to develop well rounded, confident and responsible individuals who aspire to achieve their full potential. We will do this by providing a welcoming, happy, safe, and supportive learning environment in which everyone is equal and all achievements are celebrated.
Is to enable all learners' access to learning through the provision of:-
- Differentiated, in-depth and cohesive learning programs aligned to year level content and achievement standards informed by the Indian curriculum .
- Highly effective teachers, focused on improving student outcomes, through their commitment to ongoing professional development, quality teaching, evidence based practices, coaching and mentoring and collaboration .
- A quality inclusive learning environment that is responsive to student voice
- Enriching, engaging resources
- Opportunities for community and parents to participate in learning and decision making partnerships.