Last modified on: Tuesday Jan 12, 2021
Admissions are invited for classes Pre-Nursery to VIII. Admissions are taken on interview and interaction basis with parents and children both. The entrance sheets attempted are also shown to the parents for keeping the procedure fair and transparent.
The documents needed to be submitted in case of new admissions are:
- Admission form ( duly filled by parents).
- Birth certificate ( Photocopy ).
- One – one passport size photo of parents.
- Two passport size photos of the child.
- Transfer certificate ( for admission in class KG to VII).
Registration does not ensure admission which is subject to the availability of seats and merit of the applicant. Registration fee is non-refundable.